Poultney Elementary School is a public school that is small in size; big in spirit. We provide a private school environment at a public school cost for students in grades Pre-K through sixth from Poultney and the surrounding communities of Wells, Middletown Springs and Pawlet.
Quarry Valley Budget Information
Boys and Girls Basketball Schedule for February
Kristen Caliguiri- Principal
96 School Circle
Poultney, VT 05764
T: (802) 287-5212
This week’s Rainbow Connection — February 15, 2019
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT TUESDAY'S EARLY DISMISSAL
Poultney Elementary School
Tuesday Early Dismissal Times are as follows:
PreK will begin dismissing students (both bus & pickup) at 1:35 p.m.
Bus students of Grades K-2 will leave at the 1:45 bell.
Bus students of Grades 3-6 will leave at the 1:48 bell.
The last bell at 1:50 will be for students in Grades K-6 who walk or will be picked up.
Follow Poultney Elementary School on Twitter!
Poultney Elementary School Goals
1. To promote learning and achievement for ALL students.
2. To promote a climate and culture for learning in which children, faculty and staff feel safe and nurtured, respected and valued.
3. To strengthen community and college partnerships, through increased communication and technological accessibility.
4. To provide high quality professional development that is embedded and seen as part of a continual process in the quest for lifelong learning.
5. To increase proficiency levels of students in the area of technology through integrated learning opportunities in order to prepare students for 21st Century Learning and future career paths.
Greater Rutland County Supervisory Union
Vision and Mission
Lead, Aspire, Discover, Explore
Poultney Elementary School, as part of the GRCSU, believes it is our mission to create an engaged learning community by empowering students to:
Learn independently and collaboratively; Explore their own passions and choose their own pathways; Aspire to achieve success; Discover their own roles as contributing members of local and global communities.